Save a life. It’s painless.
- Last year more than 23,000 patients began new lives thanks to an organ transplant.
- About 56 people receive an organ transplant everyday in the United States.
- Today more than 80,000 people are awaiting a transplant.
- Every 14 minutes another person is added to the transplant list.
- In the United States alone, 16 people die each day awaiting their transplant.
- Inclusion on the transplant list requires “proof” of payment in advance. Therefore many die before they even make it to the waiting list.